Welcome to Harmony!
Welcome to Harmony, and congratulations on your new home! We're so happy to have you as a new community member. At Harmony, you'll find a close-knit community, helpful neighbors, and many opportunities to connect with others. See below for all the need-to-know information when it comes to living in Harmony!
Set Up Utility Services
Check out the Utilities Page.
Pick Up Mailbox Keys
- Aurora Post Office at 16890 East Alameda Parkway, Aurora, CO 80017
Get Amenity Access
- Set up an account in CivicRec.
- Contact Harmony HOA Staff to inform us that you're a new resident! (720.776.3200)
- New Owners that have recently closed may be asked to provide a copy of the Deed to confirm residency.
- Renters will be asked to provide a copy of their lease.
- Register for Key Fobs.
Review the Amenities Page.
Become Familiar with all Entity Websites
Understand Your Assessments
Homeowners in Harmony may be a member of up to three different assessment-collecting entities.
Review the Assessments Page to understand which assessments you're responsible for paying.
Understand the Design Guidelines
Become familiar with the Design Guidelines and understand the responsibilities and expectations for landscaping and exterior home upkeep and modifications.
Review the Design Review Page.
Register for a New Homeowner Orientation
Look at the New Homeowner Orientation Schedule in CivicRec and register for the next New Owner Orientation to become familiar with all things in Harmony.
Download a copy of the New Owner Welcome Packet.