Design Review 101
With the weather getting warmer and spring rapidly approaching, you are likely getting excited to do some work on your home or landscaping. As a reminder, the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions state that any and all exterior changes/additions to your home must be submitted to Harmony Master Homeowners Association Design Review Committee (DRC) for approval.
To submit an application for a modification request, please complete the following steps:
- Complete an application. An application is considered completed once the Association is in possession of all of the following items:
- Signed application
- Support documents (drawings, plans, photos, paint samples, specifics, etc.)
- Missing information requested by DRC (if additional information is needed in order to make a decision, your application will not be considered complete until that information is provided to the Association)
- Submit the completed application to the Design Review Committee. Please be sure to submit any additional information and supporting documents.
- Every effort shall be made to respond within thirty (30) days of receiving a completed application from an Owner.
For additional information on the design review process, please visit the Association website at www.LifeAtHarmony.com or contact the Community Standards Coordinator via email or call the Association at (720) 776-3200.