Effective Friday, May 26th, all residents must have their Access Passes to gain entrance to all facilities.
See below for Access Pass Registration information.
Community Center Hours
Mon - Fri: 6 AM - 8 PM
Saturday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Sunday: 11 AM - 6 PM
How to get Access Passes
- Residents renting their homes should include a copy of their lease agreement in the e-mail.
- Residents that have closed on their home within 45 days should provide a copy of the Deed.
- Residents with existing accounts do not need to create new ones.
Step 2: Register for the Access Passes and sign the 2023 Facility User Guidelines after confirming residency.
- Only register one (1) adult for the program and continue through the registration. There will be an opportunity to add Access Pass holders as the registration progresses.
- Adults not listed as an owner or children over the age of 26 will be asked to provide proof of residency before being issued an access pass.
Step 3: Pick up passes and take photos.
- Please allow staff 1-2 business days to prepare passes for the household after registration is complete.
- All pass holders must have photos taken by their first check-in.
Take a splash in The Commons Swimming Pool this Summer!
Hours of Operation
May 27 - August 6: 10 AM - 8 PM Every Day
August 7 - September 4: 10 AM - 8 PM Saturdays & Sundays + Labor Day
Pool Area Rentals
Rules to Remember
Pool Closure Information
The Commons Dog Park
The Commons Dog Park is located in The Commons Complex just north of the Community Center. The Dog Park Gate Code is C13478
Dog Park Rules
The Association makes the dog park available as a privilege to owners and guests. The Association shall have no obligation to monitor pet owner compliance with these requirements but may determine access and use rights in the event of repeat or egregious violation of these rules.
- All dog park users assume the risks associated with interactions with other dogs upon entry into the facility.
- Owners are responsible for ensuring that dogs are:
- Not in heat
- Over four months old, currently vaccinated, and wearing a collar with license, ID, and vaccine tags
- Constantly supervised and under control.
- Limited to 3 dogs per person (Reminder: 3 dogs = 3 leashes)
- No food is permitted in the dog park enclosure.
- Users shall be responsible to pick up their dog’s waste.
- Children must be supervised by an adult
- Restricted breeds must comply with any local or state laws.
- Use this area at your/your dog’s own risk. Owners are responsible and liable for the actions of their dogs at all times.
- Report any bite, attack, or aggressive dog to:
- Aurora Animal Care at 303-326-8288
- After hours and Sundays to Aurora Police at 303-627-3100
- In an emergency, dial 911