The business decisions, governance, and community leadership are the responsibility of the Association’s Board of Directors.
Your Board of Directors has hired CCMC to manage the daily administration and operations of your Association. CCMC is responsible for the following:
- Providing community services, as approved by the Board of Directors
- Processing architectural modification requests
- Enforcing community standards, guidelines, and policies
- Hiring and training all Association staff members
- Billing and receiving all member assessments
- Maintaining the financial records of the Association
- Assisting the Board of Directors in preparing the budget
- Preparing Association financial statements
- Staffing and operating the amenity center
Required Notice Pursuant to House Bill 23-1105 – Homeowners’ Rights Task Force
HB23-1105 has created the Homeowners’ Association Task Force to examine issues confronting HOA homeowners’ rights, including an HOA’s fining authority and practices, foreclosure practice, and communications with HOA homeowners regarding association processes and homeowner rights and responsibilities. If you have questions about the task force, please reach out to the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies or visit their website at https://dora.colorado.gov.